Randoms, Posts 1 - 3

Post 1, November 2012

So I rams my flintlock right up his nose and I says, I says, "Do I have your attention, Turkey?" His eyes go all wide and he tries to nod, which is funny as hell on account of it having the effect of jamming the barrel further up his airhole. But I don't laugh, cause I'm all serious business. I says to him, I says, "Then don't you ever lay your stinkin', peasant hands on my airship again, or I'll replace your face with a fine red mist." I imagine some of the folks below the airdock got a real nasty surprise from the trickle down. Ha, he must'a drank the whole damn bar afore he came round my dock. Yeah, I seen cliff divers get wet slower. Hoo-wee. Good times.





Post 2, November 2012

I'm hanging from a balloon, somewhere high above Buckingham, by one hand, my arse flapping in the breeze and I think to myself, "My god, but this sucks. I could have an exciting life, something refreshing but also comfortable. I could be at home, with friends, playing D&D or something." Life changer, that epiphany was.





Post 3, November 2012

There's just something about the stink of a plasma pistol powering up at close range that makes you want to rethink your choices in life.


Next:  Randoms, Posts 4 - 5